Saturday 2 January 2016

Purity of soul by Lord Radhekrishna

Jay shree Radhekrishna!!!!
Lord Krishna says Soul (Aatma) is immortal. It changes the body.
aasaa.nsi jiirNaani yathaa vihaaya navaani gRRihNaati naro.aparaaNi.
tathaa shariiraaNi vihaaya jiirNaanyanyaani sa.nyaati navaani dehii.. B.G. II-22
वासांसि जीर्णानि यथा विहाय नवानि गृह्णाति नरोऽपराणि।

तथा शरीराणि विहाय जीर्णान्यन्यानि संयाति नवानि देही।।
Below are important learning
1. Aatma keeps learning from each new birth. Final destination of Soul to keep purifying by continuous learning from each birth and become so pure that soul can live in Golokdham and serve lord Radhekrishna forever
2. Karma(doing) done in every birth either purify or pollute the Soul
3. Soul does not forget the learnings (bad or good) and continue to learn.
4. Most importantly, Bhakti done for lord radhekrishna in any birth does not vanish and keep growing in every new birth. Lord krishna says in Gita, my devotee does not vanish.

I have many unusual experiences in my life. I believe that it is because my soul's learning in past births. I am an engineer in this birth (serving MNC from last 15 years) and strongly believe in scientific methods.

I was having natural faith in Puja from early days. I suddenly attracted towards Lord radhekrishna in my adolescence age and since then i have strong faith in him. I can feel his constant guidance and help all the time. He is like a strict father who throw you in water to learn swimming but helps you if you sink. My soul got pure and purer by his mentoring and krupa.

Nobody can love you more than him. Lord radhekrishna is help to make us more pure so one day we  can get opportunity to serve them forever.

I had a near death experience when i was about to sink in Radhakund in Mathura. My younger brother is also big devotee to him. He tried to save me by holding my leg but he started slipping too.
I realized that i am going to die. Surprisingly i was fearless and happy because i was going to get chance to serve lord radhekrishna.
I came to know later that Suddenly one priest hold me and my younger brother and pulled out from the Radhakund. It was surprising because he was old and was weaker than my younger brother who was unable to took me out.
It was my real life interaction with Lord radhekrishna.

Jay shree radheeeee





No comments:

Post a Comment