Saturday 12 March 2016

Barsana Visit

Jai ShreeRahdeKrishna
Lord had accepted my prayer to provide a chance to visit Barsana (Birth Palce to Mata Radhe Rani).
It was very emotional moment for me 
Shriji Temple

This deity of Shriji, also known as Ladli Lal (The beloved one), was originally established by Vajranabh, some 5000 years ago.





I felt blessed to get Darshan from ShreeRadheKrishna. It was great achievement of my life to visit ShreeRadhe JanamBhumi (Birth Place).
Barsana is very famous for "Laththmaar" holi in which gopis play Holi withe Gopas of NandaGav (Lord Krishna's village). This Holi is happening since Lord Krishna has gone to play Holi with Radhe Maiya in Barsana. It is big festival in which devotees joins from all over the w
I am still not fortunate to take part in this festival yet but pray to get chance one day.

I request all Bhakats to share their experiences too as comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment