Wednesday 20 May 2015

ShreeMad Bhagwat Geeta

Dear Friends,
ShreeMad Bhagwat Geeta is one of the best gift provided by ShreeRadheKrishna to human being. This book is translated in 130 languages yet and counting.
This book is the answers by Lord Krishna to the questions raised by Arjun before Mahabharat battle was started. Arjun denied to fight against Kauravas (Cousins) to him then Lord krishna has narrated the Geeta to him.
This book teaches the mankind to live happily and increases the wisdom. Below are the 2 life changing verses from Geeta which changed my life

Leave all the backups/godfathers and come to me. I will take care of you. Don't worry.

Do your work with all possible efforts and don't worry about the outcome.
  My life has changed forever positively after adopting above verses. I have no fear for future and no regret for past. I am happy to do all possible hard work in present. Lord RadheKrishna is with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment